Download csdpsetup.exe. Execute the file and follow the directions.
Download csdp.zip and read the README file.
The bathymetry data (Last Updated: 07/23/2003) is available as
All files are readable by the CSDP. Also available for use with the CSDP:
- A CSDP-readable binary file, UTM Zone 10 Nad 83, NGVD 29: dsm2Nad83Ngvd29.cdp
- An ASCII file, UTM Zone 10 Nad 83, NGVD 29: dsm2Nad83Ngvd29.zip
- A CSDP-readable binary file, UTM Zone 10 Nad 83, NAVD 88: dsm2Nad83Navd88.cdp
- An ASCII file, UTM Zone 10 Nad 83, NAVD 88: dsm2Nad83Navd88.zip
The landmark file contains DSM2 node
numbers and their locations.
The channel outline file contains
outlines of channels used in DSM2.
To view the cross sections and the DSM2 grid map online, please click here for 2000 calibraton, and here for 2009 calibration.
- The DSM2 network files contains all irregular cross-sections used in the current version of DSM2.
See also Chapter
10 of the 1995
Annual Report, which describes a preliminary bathmetry data effort, and the CSDP Manual (Last Updated 10/18/2001), which
is available in a
Presentation & Webex recording
(Feb. 11, 2009)
To play the Webex recording, download
and install the Webex Player:
Go to the Webex download page: http://www.webex.com/downloadplayer.html. Click on the link to download the ".ARF