Gate inputs are time series assignments to gate structure physical and operational parameters.
A gate input assigns time varying properties to to gate parameters,
The table assigns a time series data source.
- This must be the same as the name of the gate.
- This must be the same as the name of the gate device. Generally all the variables
except "install" are device specific. If the variable is "install" set the device to "none".
- The variable that is set by this assignment.
- Method for filling in data if the time step of the assigned series
is coarser than the time step of the model.
See fillin types
- DSS or text file in which data are stored. Use consistent
case when referring to the same file. You may also enter the word constant
if you would like to assign a constant value to the input (the value will be
entered in the next column).
- The path within the text or DSS file of the time series data.
If you used the constant keyword in the Input File
column, enter the value (e.g. 4.22) here.
- Include Block: