Transfer Flows are flow time series assignments to pre-defined mass transfers.
The transfer flow table assigns time series flows to transfers,
The table assigns a time series data source to the boundary condition.
- This must be the same as the name of the transfer.
- Method for filling in data if the time step of the assigned series
is coarser than the time step of the model.
See fillin types
- DSS or text file in which data are stored. Use consistent
case when referring to the same file. You may also enter the word constant
if you would like to assign a constant value to the input (the value will be
entered in the next column).
- The path within the text or DSS file of the time series data.
If you used the constant keyword in the Input File
column, enter the value (e.g. 4.22) here.
- Include Block:
- Only one flow (and no concentration) can be assigned to a transfer.