Rate Coefficients are reaction and growth rates assigned to
non-conservative constituents. This table assigns the rates to groups
of water bodies (there usually aren't enough data to support individual
The Rate Coefficient Table lists reaction rate coefficients for
non-conservative constituents. Different rates can be assigned to
different water bodies. The assignment is done using groups -- first
you define a group and then you assign rate coefficients to the group.
- Layer number on which the entry is defined.
- Name of the group to which the coefficient entry is assigned.
- Non-conservative constituent with which coefficient is associated.
- Physical process governed by coefficient.
- Value assigned to the coefficient
- Include Block:
- Assignments on higher layers supercede assignments on lower
layers, even if the patterns that cause the assignment are not the same.
- All channels must have rate coefficients for non-conservative DO runs.