Transfers are direct water connections from a reservoir or node to
another reservoir or node. Transfers are instantaneous movements of water
(and its constituents and particles) without
any detailed description of physics or storage. The Transfer View specifies
the connectivity of the transfer. A time series must also be listed in the Transfer Time
Series View to specify the flow -- the default is zero.
The Transfer table defines the name and connectivity of the transfer.
The flow is a time series input specified in TRANSFER_TIME_SERIES
- Name of the transfer. This is the identifier of the transfer used in other GUI views.
- Type (node or reservoir) of the source object.
- Identifier (node number or reservoir name) of the source destination object.
- Type (node or reservoir) of the destination object.
- Identifier (node number or reservoir name) of the destination object.
- In previous versions of DSM2, Transfers were called "obj2obj".
- To complete the specification of a Transfer, a time series or constant flow must
be attached to it in the Transfer Time Series table.