|The final State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2015 and Appendices have been released. This report updates estimates of the current (2015) and future (2035) State Water Project delivery capability and incorporates regulatory requirements for SWP and CVP operations in accordance with USFWS and NMFS biological opinions. Estimates of future capability also reflect potential impacts of climate change and sea level rise. Printed copies are available upon request.
Requests for printed copies can be sent to:
California Department of Water Resources
SWP Delivery Capability Report- Attn: Rebecca Daniel
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
- The report can be accessed by clicking here (pdf download, 16 MB).
- The appendices can be accessed by clicking here (pdf download, 3 MB).
- The errata of the appendices can be accessed by clicking here.
- The suite of CalSim-II studies used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2015 and Appendices can be accessed by clicking here.
- For the EXCEL files containing SWP delivery tables in the appendices click here (Zip Download, 1.8 MB).