The draft State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2017 has been released. This report updates estimates of the current (2017) State Water Project delivery capability and incorporates all current regulatory requirements for SWP and CVP operations, including the biological opinions issued by the USFWS and the NMFS. Final document will incorporate public comments received by January 21st, 2018. Comments and questions can be emailed to Sina Darabzand at email@example.com.
Printed copies are available upon request.
Requests for printed copies and any written comments can be sent to:
California Department of Water Resources
SWP Delivery Capability Report- Attn: Nikisa Rayej
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
- The report can be accessed by clicking here (pdf download, 19MB).
- The technical addendum can be accessed by clicking here (pdf download, 4MB).
- The CalSim-II study used in the State Water Project Delivery Capability Report 2017 can be accessed by clicking here.(zip Download, 25MB).
- For the EXCEL file containing changes in the simulation model, click here (xlsx Download, 26MB).
- For the EXCEL file containing SWP delivery tables in the technical addendum click here (xlsx Download, 0.4MB).